Your Dream Kitchen Starts Here
We believe that a healthy environment is the backbone to the happy lives of our customers and our society. In addition to our continued effort to improve our product qualities and values, J&K Cabinetry is committed to manufacturing and selling environmental-friendly and healthy products to our customers.
J&K cabinets’ hardwood-plywood materials are “EPA TSCA Title VI Compliant” for formaldehyde. We also use AkzoNoble, a leading global company in sustainable paints and coatings, for our cabinet finishes. Our products are KCMA certified (for all J&K-assembled cabinets).
1. The finest solid maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
2. An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base colour of the wood.
3. A toner is applied to establish colour uniformity.
4. A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
5. All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain and then slowly air-dried.
6. A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
7. All surfaces are hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
8. A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
9. A colour consistency examination is performed with additional touch-ups, if needed.
10. A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
1. DOOR PANEL – 3/4” thick solid wood, full overlay door.
2. DOOR HINGE – 6-way adjustable, soft-close metal and hidden Euro-style.
3. ADJUSTABLE SHELF – 3/4” thick cabinet-grade plywood, clear coat finish on all sides and edges and metal shelf rests.
4. DRAWERS – 5/8” thick solid wood on all sides, full extension pull-out and dovetail construction.
5. DRAWER GLIDE – Full extension pull-out, soft-close metal and concealed under mount. PLYWOOD BOX – 5/8” thick cabinet-grade plywood, clear coat finish on interior sides and matching colour finish on exterior sides.
6. METAL BRACKET – Corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
7. DOOR BUMPER – Promotes quiet-closing and reduces slamming for maximum durability.
NOTE: As we continue to improve our product qualities and designs, the actual functionality of Door Hinges and Drawer Glides may vary slightly between existing and newest product styles and finishes. Please check with your local J&K Cabinetry showroom or dealer for the most current updates.
All of J&K’s cabinet dimensions come in 3” increments ranging from 9” to 42” in width for regular Base Cabinets and Wall Cabinets. Height and depth usually come in standard (and unlisted) sizes. Other non-standard or special dimensions are either fully listed or unspecified.